3405 Albion Court
Fairfax, VA 22031
Offered at $659,000
- Colonial in heart of Mantua just 1 block to Mantua Swim and Tennis Club.
- Updated kitchen with new granite and flooring, updated bathrooms.
- Cozy family room with gas fireplace welcomes you from the center hall foyer.
- Separate dining room and spacious living room on main level.
- Lots of room on lowest level to create rec room and add another bathroom.
- New windows and exterior door on lower level.
- Gutter guards and recent roof.
- Furnace is 2 years old.
- Water heater 2017.
- Added insulation in attic.
- 1 space car port.
- Close to trails, parks and near many shops and amenities.
- Mosaic district just 5 minutes away by car.
- Vienna metro 10 minutes.
- Fair Oaks and Tysons Malls 15 minutes.
- 10 minutes to Fairfax Hospital.
Top Fairfax County Schools: Mantua, Frost, Woodson
The Mantua community not only offers great Fairfax County schools (Woodson HS pyramid), but also a monthly newsletter, annual picnic and parade, winter and newcomers parties, neighborhood watch, and many other clubs and organizations. We have block captains throughout Mantua who collect dues for the Mantua Citizens’ Association, and distribute the Mantua Directory that is printed every 2 years. The Swim and Tennis committee organize social tennis events and other parties at the courts and club house during the warmer months. Endless trails and parks within the neighborhood and the large wooded lots are also features that attract so many people to Mantua. The Accotink trail can be accessed through a few places in the neighborhood and Fairfax County has done extensive work to lengthen this trail and to ensure it is as safe as possible. This trail can be used for exercising, walking with pets on leases, bird watching, biking, and just a place to sit serenely on a bench and admire nature. Come see this wonderful home and see for yourself why buyers seek out our community. Fairfax Hospital is within 5 minutes drive and the Vienna and Dunn Loring Metros are less than 10 minutes away. Tysons Corner and Fair Oaks Malls nearby. New Mosaic Shopping Center at Merrifield just 3-4 miles with Angelika movie theatre, shops and restaurants.